"Home is the nicest word there is." Laura Ingalls Wilder
What We Do
The Oregon Manufactured Housing Association is a non-profit statewide trade organization. We are the voice of the manufactured housing industry in Oregon, headquartered in its capital city.
Government Affairs Director, Genoa Ingram, advocates for the industry in front of the Oregon legislature and state agencies including the Building Codes Division, Contractors Board, Department of Transportation, and the Banking Division. Ms. Ingram has enjoyed over 30 years in all facets of the legislative process, successfully cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with Oregon lawmakers as well as local and state officials.
OMHA's membership is comprised of manufacturers, retailers, suppliers, and businesses engaged in financing, insurance, service, land development, and real estate that have joined together to promote the manufactured housing industry. The association assists members in many areas including, but not limited to, land use, zoning, transportation rules, and construction standards.
We publish a members-only, quarterly newsletter called The Outlook, containing insider information on industry activities, production reports from Oregon and the national Manufactured Housing Institute reports, zoning and land use issues, legislative updates, and upcoming industry events and job fairs.
- CFPB seeking compliance authority on military lending January 17, 2019
- Here are the multifamily lenders that dominated 2018 January 17, 2019
- Top 10 reasons why borrowers pursue a jumbo reverse mortgage January 17, 2019
- Inoapps joins forces with Rapid4Cloud January 17, 2019
- Joomla 3.9's Privacy Tools Drive GDPR and Regulatory Compliance October 31, 2018
- HUBER+SUHNER adds FullAXS Mini assemblies to its outdoor connectivity portfolio October 30, 2018